Friday, November 17, 2023

Emerging from the Cave

 

My first blog post here, on Google's Blogger site. Way simpler than Wordpress and free! Yes, in today's lousy economy, free is great. Anyway, I have been busy in the cave, writing--a screenplay, actually three of them. Two episodes of a series I would like to see on television and a sci-fi feature film. Both have a blog here, along with this one, so you can learn more about them both. 


https://featurefilmspatriciaoshierstepp.blogspot.com/

I want to write a fourth script, a horror short (20 to 40 min), approximately, scripted from a public domain source, an old horror story, from an anthology. Maybe take soem from my own published works. Turn a novel or two into miniseries and novella's into shorter films. But which should I start with? Hmm. I'll think about it more and get back to you. IN the meantime, enjoy waht's here, travel soem links to other spots and have a look around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of The People; By the People; For The People

  “One Nation…, Indivisible…” “The United States of America” states concisely the legacy left by the founding fathers. Two hundred and fort...